The Christmas Season
Join us at St. Mark's to celebrate the season of the Incarnation and Nativity of Our Lord.
Check back later in 2017 to see dates and times for this year. You can expect to see at least these offerings.
- Blue Christmas—A non-traditional "Longest night" observance to offer space for remembrance and hope to those who may be hurting this season—or for those who simply like a quieter, more reflective celebration of the holiday
- Christmas Eve, 5 pm—Christ Mass with children in mind, including a simple enactment of the Christmas Gospel by the children
- Christmas Eve, 10:30 pm—Carol sing
- Christmas Eve, 11 pm—Festal Christ Mass with choir and organ
- Christmas Day, 11 am—Quiet Christ Mass with focus on the mystery of the Incarnation rather than solely on the events in Bethlehem